This is seriously the quickest, simplest ice cream dessert ever invented (thank you Jamie O for this brilliance). We challenge anyone to not fall in love at first bite (lick?) with this one! It’s literally just 3-4 ingredients and a few minutes to make
💡 Mixed berries are best but you can substitute for one particular berry such as blueberry if you like.
🍽 4 serves | ⏱ 5-30 minutes
- 500g Frozen Mixed Berries
- 500g Natural Greek Yoghurt
- 1 Tbsp honey
- A small handful of fresh mint leaves (optional)
- Throw all the ingredients in a food processor and blend till smooth.
- Freeze for about 30 minutes or serve immediately.
- That’s it!
If you’d like to learn more or get recipes like this Berry Delight: Berries For Dementia recipe in your inbox once a month, get in contact with us or hit the subscribe button…